New release coming to testnet
As the fork draws closer, there is more testing, more documentation and more review needed to make sure everything goes off without a hitch. It can be a laborious process, but also a necessary one for where the ION blockchain is heading in 2020 and beyond. Here's where we stand:
- The next release will soon be ready for testing! This can be done in a testnet environment or, with limited functionality, on mainnet.
- Running masternodes after the Dash rebase is going to be a bit different than what you are used to, so that functionality is no yet available on the new release.
- Get more details be clicking below
The talk of the town
There are many ways to keep up with what's going on with the ION blockchain and the ionomy platform. In addition to our weekly newsletter, the following are more recommended resources:
- ionomy Discord server - lots of lively talk, including with team members. Sometimes the discussion goes well beyond the crypto-verse - nothing is off the table!
- ionomics Community Podcast - team member and former attorney Michael Pomerantz shares his own news and veiws about ION, ionomy, and more.
- Ambassador Q&A on Discord - keep an eye out for @Nihilas collecting some questions from the Discord community for scehdueld sessions with a team member.